This mix is no longer available for download from this website. It is however available at mixcloud.
- Mrs Jynx / Diving Loop 00:00
- The Pad Foundation / The Last Stand 03:03
- Gottfried Y. Leibniz / Leibniz' Vierspeziesrechenmaschine 06:11
- Clatterbox / How I Missed You [It Catches My Heart In It's Hands] 09:52
- Darkhalo / Manga Starlight 14:11
- Jean-Paul Bondy ft. Carl Finlow / Cold Reformer 17:38
- Axiom 23 / Higher Communication (Hyper Script) 21:08
- Bola / Sirasancerre 25:12
- Boards Of Canada / Pete Standing Alone 26:57
- Lawb / Sdhkvjeesus 31:34
- Clatterbox / Hard Cell [Long Distance Voice Mail] 33:35
- Drox / Aquanerve 37:04
- Skatebård / Celluloid Mirage 40:18
- Fluke / Mosh 43:13
- Enertia-sound / Lutron 48:36
- Dave Angel / Latin Lover 51:21
- FSOL / Hot Knives 55:40
- Legowelt / Cherri Meets The Professor 58:10
Track #16 Latin Lover by Dave Angel is from the first 2004 Ghost In The Shell tribute album. I said my piece about those two tribute albums in the show notes to MTT158, so go check that out. Latin Lover is the one slow track on that first tribute album, and is excellent, worth dropping out of Lutron for.
Project Unison by Metamatics and Clatterbox features twice in this hour, as track #4 How I Missed You and #11 Hard Cell. Project Unison was released twice, first on Neo Ouija and then on Hydrogen Dukebox. The two releases have the same content although the tracklists appear different. I own the Neo Ouija neo02lp version of the album, so I've used those titles above. The hyperlinks lead to Hydrogen Dukebox's bandcamp however, so I've included the Dukebox titles in brackets. Anyway, that's a very pretty IDM album, probably my favorite work by both Clatterbox and Metamatics.
This is the second week in a row Carl Finlow's vocals have appeared. Last week it was Out Of Time from Electrilogy+, this week it's Jean-Paul Bondy's great Cold Reformer. Bondy is better known to me as Volum and one half of Volsoc. Cold Reformer is on a fun, varied album called The Path Of Most Resistors from 2006. I've been quietly playing tracks off it over the last few years; it's worth a listen and is available at junodownload.
And that's all the commentary I have in me today. I'll be back with some electro next time, I think.
If you've written a response to this post then please let me know the URL:
You can also submit a "comment" webmention by pressing the button below. It may take a day or two for your comment to appear here and a copy of your comment will be stored at commentpara.de.