Pensive electro up around 140. Features a few new tracks from Lloyd Stellar, Metamatics, and Nullptr, and (as always) some old favorites.
- Azmotronik / Last One In For Breakfast 00:00
- Mr Velcro Fastener / I Hear You 03:15
- Lowfish / Bitter 06:18
- Lloyd Stellar / We Don't Exist 10:03
- NULLPTR / Bit Device 13:31
- Noldus Rabiatus / Cable (Lumberjack) 16:53
- Metamatics / Beautiful Mutations 20:00
- Freeform / Flyplate 26:07
- Generali Minerali / Cyber Rhythms And Love 30:17
- Drox / Flipo (8 Bit Mix) 34:27
- The Black Dog / Dada Mindstab 37:22
- Ubahnrider / Emulator 40:31
- T.E.S.T. / Night Jam 43:47
- Transparent Sound / Night & Day 48:00
- Scape One / The Penultimate Truth 52:40
- EM + STAV / Atmospheric Love 55:56
The new tracks in this hour are We Don't Exist by Lloyd Stellar, Bit Device by NULLPTR, Beautiful Mutations by Metamatics, Emulator by Ubahnrider (from the Phalanx 3 comp on Typeless), and Atmospheric Love by EM & STAV, all released in 2020. Beautiful Mutations (from Metamatic's Vogue Casio 96) and Bit Device (from NULLPTR's Future World) are particularly great; I strongly recommend both those albums.
Track 6 Cable (Lumberjack) by Noldus Rabiatus is an old tracker mod, filename nr-cable.it, that I got from a friend's collection. The song message lists a release date of 1999-10-02, but I was unable to find anywhere that it's been published online. A number of Noldus's other mods can be found in the MODLAND archive, though.
This is a good one, a good set. I like this selection a lot. Forgive the loose timing on the transition from Night & Day to The Penultimate Truth, that recording of Night & Day from the Scape One & Transparent Sound & Karoshi compilation slips a bit. Anyway, I'll have another mix up next week Thursday, the usual time. Something slower. 'till then.
If you've written a response to this post then please let me know the URL:
You can also submit a "comment" webmention by pressing the button below. It may take a day or two for your comment to appear here and a copy of your comment will be stored at commentpara.de.