100 BPM grab bag. Beats and pieces. A new track from Legowelt and mishmash of stuff I've been listening to this month.
Right-click save-as here or on the spectrogram above to download the mix. This mix is also available at mixcloud.
This post was updated on 2020/10/13.
- The War Against The Sun / Anti Photon Battery 00:00
- Legowelt / Under A Golden Dome 04:49
- Aphex Twin / Ageispolis 08:27
- The Darkvoid Project / 1986 11:18
- Ian o'Brien / Homeless 15:26
- Bryan Zentz / Krooks & Snakes 19:56
- Gottfried Y. Leibniz / Twofoldness 22:30
- Prodamkey / Purple Beat 25:21
- User48736353001 / 20 Pink Floyd 28:41
- Electric Sheep / You Never Know (Live) 31:22
- The Aesthetics / Slam 34:23
- Secret Frequency Crew / Gold 36:12
- Chris Randall / Mitte (Baseck Remix) 39:45
- Being / Gonk 42:27
- DJ Food / Dark Lady (Skint Mix) 46:00
- Mike Ash / Our Universe 49:11
- Neuroactive / Vapour (Inflammable Mix) 52:56
- Duran Duran / Save A Prayer (Anodyne Remix) 55:58
- Portland / The Return Of Richard Belmont 58:40
I featured Legowelt near the beginning of the show again this week, with a track from his new album Pancakes With Mist. The release of Pancakes somehow slipped by me, or I'd have played Shadows In The Street Life weeks ago. It's very good (I like it anyway) and currently listed as name-your-price, so go check it out.
The Duran Duran remix at the end of this hour is of course from MASK 500. The copy I have, the copy that's played here, is the 2009 bootleg. I've both played and written about it before, and I'm sure I will again. Might be worth writing up a post dedicated to it.
I didn't leave myself enough time to read the tracklist out loud at the end of this show, unfortunately. Sorry to the folks who got left out. I don't have too much more to say about this one; it was fine. The last 20 minutes are particularly good, I think.
Thanks to everybody out there listening. I'll be back next week to continue my tradition of playing bass music in August, so prepare yourself for at least two weeks of Miami Bass.