This mix is no longer available for download from this website. It is however available at mixcloud.
- Zobol / Asymmetry 00:00
- Mike Ash / Electro Producer 03:29
- Psylocity / Human 07:32
- Anthony Rother / Dualis 12:30
- Client_03 / Suspect Dispenser 14:52
- False Persona / Danger Close 17:36
- T.E.S.T. & Excel / Database Code Encryption 21:52
- Heuristic Audio / Nocturne 26:22
- Warlock / Mala Cara 30:37
- Mystic Letter K / Dust 33:55
- DVS NME / Chrononaut 37:42
- Grammar Of Movement / IOI 41:02
- Komarken Electronics / Granular Material 44:21
- Juri-Jah / Transfusion 46:57
- Low Orbit Satellite / Junkiepilot 49:33
- UR / Death Of My Neighborhood 52:57
- Drexciya / Antivapor Waves 55:28
- The Advent / Gamma Rays 58:02
The new tracks here are Client_03's Suspect Dispenser, False Persona's Danger Close (on the excellent Phalanx Pt. 3 comp on Typeless), Grammar Of Movement's IOI, and Asymmetry by Zobol. All are available at the links above, so if you like what you hear then check out the full release(s).
I've done the Nocturne to Mala Cara mix on this show before, back in MTT004. I really like that transition. It's a holdover from playing vinyl at the arcade, one I like to revisit every now and then. The first couple of Dirty Needles EPs are being slept on, I think. It seems to be a lot of the same crew that were on Rag & Bone. Something to think about.
I've got one final note this week: I noticed while collecting links for the tracklist that The Advent has made Light Years Away available on his bandcamp. That's an exceptional album, one that's been unavailable digitally until now (as far as I know). The Advent working in Drexciya mode, though still essentially Advent. Gamma Rays is the track off it in this mix (which I sadly talked over).
And that's all I've got. Don't know what I'll do next time; I'll probably continue my pattern of starting fast and getting slower throughout the month.
If you've written a response to this post then please let me know the URL:
You can also submit a "comment" webmention by pressing the button below. It may take a day or two for your comment to appear here and a copy of your comment will be stored at commentpara.de.