MTT 160 / Involuntary Recall
Posted by Cameron Vanderzanden on
Tags: anonradio, dj mix, dub techno, house, movement through thought, music, radio, techno.
More techno, dub techno, and a little house. Music to space out to while you consider your next move.
This mix is no longer available for download here. Get in touch with me at the email address listed at the top of this page if you want a copy of it.
- Audiokonstrukte / Some Miles 00:00
- Zzzzra / Sumo 03:29
- James Ulibarri / Buried In Snow 06:48
- Unknown / Untitled 07 [UKNWN02 03] 11:18
- Roberto Figus / The Natural 16:59
- Overcast Sound / Snow Melt 20:51
- Marco Bernardi / Keep On Looking 25:11
- Bipolardepth / Untitled [ML056 02] 29:35
- Simoncino / Baila Baiana 34:07
- Mikron / Ghost Node 36:54
- JGarrett / Vaporizer (Jonah Sharp Remix) 41:56
- Zwart Licht Kommando / Flare (Acid Mix) 46:09
- Sinousity / Alfanuosity 50:00
- Tones On Tail / You, The Night, And The Music 55:21
- Newworldromantic / Spirit 58:01
Two more tracks from Motorlab feature this week: Sinuosity's Alfanuosity and Bipolardepth's Untitled from ML056 Soundtest. Soundtest is particularly good and cohesive, with Bipolardepth's track being in my opinion the best on the release.
Mikron's Ghost Node, from their album Severance on CPU Records, is my current favorite from this list. Ghost Node has a peculiar moody disco vibe, something I associate with old Legowelt or Orgue Electronique, old Bunker, Clone, or Crème. Severance is easily my favorite album of 2019, so go check it out (please).
All these tracks are good of course (I mean, I like 'em), even if the selection doesn't quite hang together right. It was a fun and welcome distraction on a troubling Thursday evening.
I'll be live again on the 26th with something slower; blog post to follow as usual.
If you've written a response to this post then please let me know the URL:
You can also submit a "comment" webmention by pressing the button below. It may take a day or two for your comment to appear here and a copy of your comment will be stored at commentpara.de.