Techno, dub techno, and a little 2000s minimal for a rainy week.
Right-click save-as here or on the spectrogram above to download the mix.
This post was updated on 2020/10/17.
- Sinuosity / Untitled [Cycle23 B] 00:00
- Maurizio / Domina (Maurizio Mix) 02:50
- Das Kraftfuttermischwerk / Flieg Mit Mir, Flieg 08:56
- Ben Businovski / T-Test (Two-Tailed Mix) 11:25
- Bryan Zentz / Merciful Dub 14:27
- Pan/Tone / Funky Martini 19:47
- Andy Vaz / Untitled [1-1 A1] 24:13
- Soultek / Analogueheart (Ghost Hacked By Area) 26:44
- Pheek & Benfay / Leaving Bern 30:42
- Marko Fürstenberg / Reactor3 35:39
- Bipolardepth / Event Two 38:25
- Bandulu / Downstairs Somewhere 43:38
- Underworld / Surfboy 45:31
- Maurizio / Domina (Maurizio Mix) 51:40
- Model 500 / Starlight (M 69 Original Mix) 55:15
- Auto Kinetic / Motorcity 56:50
Tracks 3, 9, and 10 are all from the famous netlabel Thinner. Pheek & Benfay's Leaving Bern is my favorite of those three. Pheek's two releases on Thinner, Tabisuru Kokoro (thn043) and Consortium (thn076), are worth checking out if you're into the style exemplified by Leaving Bern. Both are available at files.scene.org. Thinner's catalog is also available at archive.org, if that's more convenient.
The reason I assembled this mix, the track I really wanted to play, is the classic Domina by Maurizio. The particular copy featured here is from the the Tresor 3 compilation. It's probably my favorite of the M-Series (though M-4 is also very good). Hardwax has M-3 Domina available as both 12" and a digital download if you don't already have it.
And that's it. I think I'll do some more dub techno four-on-the-floor stuff next week, but slower. Check back for that if you're into it.