More bass, more electro. ~132, so faster than last week. A little rowdy.
This show (like most of MTT Year 3) is no longer available for download here. Get in touch with me at the email address listed at the top of this page if you want a copy of it.
This post was updated on 2020/10/05.
- Silicon / Electron Flow 00:00
- Brice Kelly / Odd Electro Music 02:52
- Ohverclock / Rezonation (Beat Mix) 04:48
- Tricky D / Take It To The Max (Hydraulix Remix) 08:26
- Phonotronix / The Camouflage (JR10's Primary Attack Remix) 12:34
- Exzakt / Musik Is The Drug (Uprock's Keyser Soze Mix) 16:55
- T.E.S.T. / Coming Thru 19:19
- Aux 88 / Out Of Sight 23:39
- Sbles3plex / Mathematic Universe (Computron's Mathematix Remix) 28:59
- Kronos Device / The Engine 33:04
- Brice Kelly / Pulse Code Dreamer 37:23
- Secret Frequency Crew / Miami Eyes (Andrea Parker Remix) 40:46
- Sound Chasers / Sonar (Supreme.ja Remix) 44:07
- Hydraulix / 305 To 315 46:59
- Dexorcist / 3rd Wave Axion 48:39
- Exzakt / Amerika 51:31
- DJ Baby Anne / Trippin' The Bass 55:06
The two new tracks included here are Ohverclock's Rezonation and Computron's remix of Mathematic Universe. Rezonation is on the excellent Electro Empire records, one of Dominance Electricity's sublabels. The Computron remix is from Máquinas Deseantes by Sbles3plex, one of my favorite albums from the last few years.
There's lots of good tunes here beyond that. The UK electro bass of Phil Klein and Simon Brown (Kronos Device and Dexorcist), more Exzakt, more T.E.S.T., and the fantastic Out Of Sight by Aux 88. I couldn't resist playing that Hydraulix mix of Take It To The Max, even though I played it this time last year.
And that's it. Pretty loose mixing again this week, but energetic. Oh, if you hear any crackling noises in this recording, it's because the potentiometers in my DJ mixer need to be cleaned. (The bass pots in particular). Sorry about that. I'll continue the upward tempo trend next week, so check back if you like fast bass music.