A mix of what I've been listening to this week: the usual electro, IDM, and techno. No plan beyond that.
This show (like most of MTT Year 3) is no longer available for download here. Get in touch with me at the email address listed at the top of this page if you want a copy of it.
This post was updated on 2020/10/05.
- R.M / Déambulation 00:00
- Scape One / Transcendent Thought 02:20
- Psychic TV / L.I.E.S. 05:47
- John Shima / Depopulation (Binalog Remix) 08:18
- Nullptr / Skyline 12:20
- The Black Dog / Skin Clock 17:07
- Axiom 23 / Vapour Drive 22:23
- Claudio Solis / Vedanta 25:44
- Reptant / Microstructure 30:37
- Reedale Rise / Foliage 34:39
- Zwart Licht Kommando / Teletext 40:01
- Underground Resistance / Beauty Of Decay 43:20
- LFO / LFO 46:00
- Danoise / RNS 47:35
- LFO / Groovy Distortion 49:21
- Eric McIntyre / Aesthetic Perception 52:18
- Reedale Rise / Daphnis 55:33
I found Claudio Solis' bandcamp a few weeks ago and have been enjoying his work since. SOLIS003, 004, and 006 are good releases if you're into syncopated drum programming. They're kind of wonky, in a way I like.
RNS, the cover of LFO by Danoise played here as track 14, is a demo song that comes with the tracker Renoise. It was produced in 2013, according to the song comments. I threw it in as a bit of fun, and as an excuse to A/B compare the two tracks.
All that and more Reedale Rise, a track from the excellent Pure Space PS001.1, and a lovely Psychic TV song. All good music, but some lazy arrangement.