Electro, techno, and a little acid at the end. Playing aggressive again.
This show (like most of MTT Year 3) is no longer available for download here. Get in touch with me at the email address listed at the top of this page if you want a copy of it.
This post was updated on 2020/10/05.
- Transparent Sound / Lego Hair [Intro Loop] 00:07
- Sonar Base / Welcome To Sonar Base #4 01:12
- Hadamard / Messengers Of Poseidon 06:49
- E.M.S. / Spyware 10:52
- Novamen / Ned's Rap 14:50
- Jacen Solo / UR Mind 17:16
- Go Nuclear / Techno World (Extended Mix) 20:40
- UR / Fiber Optic Commando (M.O.D. Mix) 26:14
- Dez Williams / URwhatUR 28:25
- Vintage Future / Antimatter Premium Unleaded 31:49
- UR / Electronic Warfare (Aux 88 Take Control Mix) 34:08
- The Sentinel & G.I.V. / Critical Phaze 37:31
- London Modular Alliance / The Mind Is A Terrible Thing 40:09
- Andrew Red Hand / VIP Club On Acid 44:18
- Dez Williams / Interference Pattern 46:58
- Who Is Who / Insert Coin 49:48
- Ant Orange / Don't Call Me Roland 54:08
- Blotnik Brothers / Elapse Current Loop 57:46
There's a lot of good stuff here, but I'm going to mention just two tracks.
First, Aux 88's mix of Electronic Warfare by UR. That's both one of my favorite Aux 88 tracks and one of my favorite Underground Resistance tracks. The 12" also includes the original Electronic Warfare and the excellent Drexciya mix, which might be the only remix Drexciya released. It's a fantastic record, essential even.
Second, Ant Orange's Don't Call Me Roland from his Acid Trax 2006-2009 release on Dead Channel. 303 (or some 303-like synth), a good breakbeat, a pile of delay & reverb, and a chipmunked sample of Don't Call Me Baby by Madison Avenue. It's goofy and I love it.
This one was a lot of fun to mix, and I'm happy with how it turned out. No idea what I'll do next week. More electro, since I'm feeling it at the moment.