Dubstep, with a couple asides. All smashed together.
This show (like most of MTT Year 3) is no longer available for download here. Get in touch with me at the email address listed at the top of this page if you want a copy of it.
This post was updated on 2020/10/05.
- Bandulu / Selah 00:01
- Jus Wan / Connect 05:35
- RSD / Over It 08:22
- Om Unit / Despite It All 12:44
- Kromestar / Rainy Dayz 16:24
- Hajimari ft. Flo / Wake Up, Nothing Is Impossible 20:02
- Zhou / I Remain 22:38
- Akcept / Howl 25:48
- Nomine / Stomp 30:06
- Scorn / 416 33:46
- dBridge / Digital Dread 36:29
- Mike Kidd / The Grind 40:38
- Distance / Cyclops 42:41
- Objekt / Tinderbox 45:58
- Margari's Kid / Mentalphysics 51:18
- Droid / Hurrikane 52:54
- Darqwan / Warrior Stance 55:52
- Distance / My Demons 58:06
Finding Kromestar's Rainy Dayz on bandcamp inspired this mix. It looks like a good chunk of Deep Medi Musik is there as well, which is awesome. The sixteenth track here, Hurrikane, is also Kromestar (under his Droid alias).
A bandcamp daily article introduced me to Sentry Records a year or so ago. Tracks 8, 9, and 11 are from the first three Sentry releases. dBridge's Fashion Dread, Digital Dread is especially good.
This one went pretty well, I think. I've got more dubby 70 BPM music lined up, so I might do that next week.