Post-punk, goth rock, *wave music. Guitars, drums; synthesizers, drum machines. Having some fun near the end of October.
This week's show is Not Safe For Work (NSFW) due to some profanity.
This show (like most of MTT Year 2) is no longer available for download here. Get in touch with me at the email address listed at the top of this page if you want a copy of it.
- Corpus Delicti / Last Light 00:00
- This Cold Night / Black Cathedral 01:59
- Clan Of Xymox / 7th Time 04:46
- Frío y Vacío / Ocultos 09:16
- DK Postoronnih / Dead Man's Curve 12:50
- Skeletal Family / Far & Near 16:18
- Tones On Tail / War 21:42
- The Sisters Of Mercy / Alice 24:30
- Kas Product / Underground Movie 28:00
- The Danse Society / The Seduction 30:25
- The Soft Moon / Circles 34:05
- Siouxsie & The Banshees / Jigsaw Feeling 37:46
- The Veil / Closet Floor 42:20
- Corpus Delicti / Mirror Wall 47:02
- Blood Bitch / Total Hysteria 50:18
- Gloria Mundi / Victim 54:28
- Trisomie 21 / Joh' Burg 58:40
I'll highlight Acid Tongue by Blood Bitch this week. Released on Bat Cave in 2016, I picked it up directly from Blood Bitch's bandcamp page this year. It's great high-energy modern post-punk. And it's currently available for free at the link above, so check it out.
This hour is much closer to a proper "radio" set than what I normally do. My knowledge of old post-punk and goth rock is limited, so I was nervous going into this. (Apologies for talking way too much during the intro). Anyhow, the tracks are good, it was a good time, I hope you enjoy.
Happy Halloween everybody.
If you've written a response to this post then please let me know the URL:
You can also submit a "comment" webmention by pressing the button below. It may take a day or two for your comment to appear here and a copy of your comment will be stored at commentpara.de.