This week: a mixture of Dutch electronic music (Bunker, Creme, Viewlexx) and bits of electro and synthpop. Less Dutch electronic than I expected to play, come to think of it.
This show (like most of MTT Year 2) is no longer available for download here. Get in touch with me at the email address listed at the top of this page if you want a copy of it.
This post was updated on 2020/10/05.
- Squadra Blanco / Berg Hotel 00:00
- Future Holograms / Valentine 01:32
- Jauzas The Shining / Crockett 03:20
- Solitary Dancer ft. Marie Davidson / Emails 2 Myself 06:01
- I-F ft. Nancy Fortune / Holographic Voice 10:11
- Legowelt / Hazy City Nights 13:08
- Rude 66 / As (12" Version) 17:10
- The Parallax Corporation / Slowflight, Runner 20:56
- Kassen / Walking, Breathing 21:45
- Shemale / City Of The Dead 23:54
- Tz0tzilla / Distrito Federal Infierno 26:34
- I-F / Il Tramonto 30:10
- Jauzas The Shining & G13ck / Ciudades Muertas 31:55
- Adaptive / Eschelon 35:22
- Rude 66 / Black Sabbath 38:42
- The Soft Moon / Desertion 45:10
- Sons Of Magdalene / The Whip 48:40
- Shemale / Succubus 51:28
- Squadra Blanco / A Gentle Murder 57:32
My current favorite here is Emails 2 Myself by Solitary Dancer. Released by Dark Entries last year, I just got around to picking it up this month. All four of Solitary Dancer's releases so far are fantastic. Each is unique, too, which I appreciate.
Also worth mentioning are the two Aztlán tracks: Distrito Federal Infierno by Tz0tzilla (AKA Aliensextoy), and Ciudades Muertas by Jauzas The Shining & G13ck. Both those tracks and their full releases are excellent.
This went better than expected! A bit uneven though. In retrospect a track or two should have played longer, and maybe one or two could have been swapped out. It was a fun time and the tracks are good; that's what matters.