An hour of relatively low-intensity modern electro. Something to come down from last month's shows.
This show (like most of MTT Year 2) is no longer available for download here. Get in touch with me at the email address listed at the top of this page if you want a copy of it.
This post was updated on 2020/10/05.
- Anthony Rother / Magic Diner Part 9 00:00
- Autopilot / Electro Birds 00:38
- Delayscape / Sleeptro 05:02
- MetaComplex / Implanted Sounds 08:30
- üNN / Reality 12:30
- Transparent Sound & Scape One & Karoshi / My Private Cosmos 16:23
- Dogon vs. Wee DJs / Space Odyssee 2012 22:05
- XY0815 / End Of Your Orbit 25:08
- Full Moon Fashions / Electric Ghana 28:36
- Vertical67 / Cosmos 32:20
- Delayscape / Dryness 35:00
- Adrià Duch / Licking My Wounds 38:08
- Il.Ek.Tro / Tune In (To The System) 40:38
- Freezie Freekie / Slow Decay 45:12
- Silicon Scally / Rendered 49:28
- G.D. Luxxe & Solvent / Quiet Life 51:09
- ADJ / Hope 56:31
This is music I've had for a long time - old Silicon Scally, Elektrolux, Satamile, Touchin' Bass, etc. I think the most recent acquisition here is Licking My Wounds by Adrià Duch, the one broken-beat track on a pretty sweet dub techno release.
Quiet Life by G.D. Luxxe & Solvent stands out in this selection. First released on Snow Robots Vol. 2 on Suction Records, the copy I played here is from the Star Gazing compilation on Guidance Recordings. Shoutout and thank you to Tobias B. for the copy of Star Gazing.
I don't have too much to say about this set. Good tracks, loose mixing, uneven levels. Was a fun way to spend my Thursday evening.