80 BPM stuff to end bass month. Dubstep (post-dubstep?), Juke, Miami Bass.
Right-click save-as here or on the spectrogram above to download the mix
from aNONradio's archives.
This show (like most of MTT Year 2) is no longer available for download here. Get in touch with me at the email address listed at the top of this page if you want a copy of it.
This post was updated on 2020/10/05.
- So Takahashi / Pattern #03 [CRPK 005.6 B3] 00:00
- Techno Bass Crew / Until We Boom Again (Finale) (Slow Low Bass) 00:50
- Boxcutter / Daylight Saving 03:36
- Danny Scrilla / Helium 07:11
- Om Unit / Transformation 10:12
- Proc Fiskal / Who Can't Hear 13:48
- Om Unit ft. Digital / Midnight Oil 17:24
- Proc Fiskal / Window Cat 21:12
- Dynamix II / Green Beats 25:36
- Dynamix II / Red Beats 27:42
- EAN / Flow 29:42
- Otto Von Schirach / Bass Low (LAMEBOT Remix) 33:19
- Boxcutter ft. Ken & Ryu / Dream Gator 35:19
- DJ Taye ft. DJ Earl / Go 2 Sleep 37:55
- EAN / Darknet 40:19
- Ghostwerk / In Da Circle 41:55
- Ital Tek / Hyper Real 44:55
- DJ Taye / Move Out 48:07
- DJ Mastercard / Always 50:19
- Supra / Bent Up 53:55
- Crossfire / Laid Back N Coolin 57:31
Nine tracks, nearly half this mix, is from Om Unit's record label Cosmic Bridge. Boxcutter, Danny Scrilla, EAN, Proc Fiskal, and the man himself Om Unit. The Hello Boss EP by Proc Fiskal, in particular, is extremely good.
There's a bit of proper Juke (or is it Footwork?) in this mix. DJ Taye's tracks, DJ Mastercard's Always, the two tracks from Juke World Order 2. Footwork's got drum synth samples and sub-bass in interesting and unusual rhythms; I'll show up for that any day of the week.
This was incredibly fun to mix. So many strong tracks... I wore myself out dancing like an idiot. I wish I hadn't tried to bring Window Cat back in to Green Beats, but whatever. It's all good.