More IDM this week. It's been a very IDM-y month.
Right-click save-as here or on the spectrogram above to download the mix
from aNONradio's archives.
This show (like most of MTT Year 2) is no longer available for download here. Get in touch with me at the email address listed at the top of this page if you want a copy of it.
This post was updated on 2020/10/05.
- Clatterbox / Jet Set [Looped Intro] 00:00
- Plaid / Undoneson 00:53
- Clatterbox / Jet Set 04:17
- Plaid / Spudink 07:29
- Lego Feet / Leaves On The Line 11:17
- Jega / Starglider 14:30
- Paul Hardcastle / Loitering With Intent 15:33
- Quadrant 77 & Roller8 / Roll Into Space 19:14
- Jega / Knight Lore 23:01
- AFX / Analogue Bubblebath 25:53
- Ed Chamberlain / Place 29:35
- Elecktroids / Silicon Valley 33:57
- Benjamin May / Norshor Nights 36:46
- The Green Man / Deep Below 40:00
- Metamatics / Mops 42:20
- Indulin / Strangeness 46:33
- Ed Chamberlain / Landmine 48:58
- International Debris / Sonmi 451 (Electric Sea) 54:22
- International Debris / Level Seven Environment Four 57:48
Somewhere between half and a third of this mix is proper old IDM. Old Warp, Skam, Hydrogen Dukebox, etc. Both Lego Feet and Jega's 1995 are relatively recent releases (or re-release in the case of the former). They're absolutely fantastic and worth picking up.
The two Ed Chamberlain tracks are from his Untitled release on Semantica Records. I've had those three tracks on repeat for weeks now. They're very good.
Sonmi 451 by International Debris was a last-minute addition (hence the flubbed mix). I think the track title is a reference to Cloud Atlas by David Mitchell... I should read that. In any case, it's a really cool ambient piece from the album Myosphere, and works well as a final track.
And that's week 65 done. Check back next time for what'll probably be the chillout set of the month.