Electro and a bit of breaks. Mostly 2000s-era, ~135. I wanted to dance around a bit.
Right-click save-as here or on the spectrogram above to download the mix
from aNONradio's archives.
This show (like most of MTT Year 2) is no longer available for download here. Get in touch with me at the email address listed at the top of this page if you want a copy of it.
- TRV / Bilocation 00:00
- Sbassship / Into The Corridors Of Time 01:15
- Magnetic Bass Force / Artificial 05:06
- Morphogenetic / They Walk Among Us 07:45
- Shadowbunny / Δ 13:01
- Mike Ash / 24 Hours 16:49
- Influenza / Panic Room (Transformer Man Remix) 19:57
- Sbles3plex / Step Back (Stroud's Funkyfuturistic Breaks Mix) 23:15
- Xav / Moneyshot 25:38
- Clone Theory / Electrollenium 30:14
- Blastromen / Robot Aggression 34:58
- Romplex / The Mission 40:18
- Dusko Janevski / Vortex 42:14
- Sbles3plex / The Virtual Place Is The Future (Xerodefx Remix) 46:47
- Gab.Gato / Dominant Race 51:18
- Umwelt / The Zeta Reticula Incident 56:00
The labels Dominance Electricity and Fundamental Bass Intelligence each appear three times in this mix. Dominance as tracks 1, 2, and 15. FBI as tracks 4, 8, and 14. Less than I expected to play, but it worked out well enough. Both are fantastic electro labels, and go together well. (I think, anyway).
The breaks selections in the middle are mostly used bin finds. The most interesting is probably Electrollenium by Clone Theory. Discogs tells me that Clone Theory is Alan Hill and David Froud - I'm a fan of Froud's project Heuristic Audio, which I've mentioned before.
Vortex by Dusko Janevski is the newest track in this mix. (Released about a month ago on the excellent label Aztlán). It reminds me of an old track by Andy Düx & Bombing F called Cyber Vision. Storming tunes both, and very like techno in their construction. Big thumbs up for the Dusko Janevski EP. (And someday I'll pull out Cyber Vision; for now it remains a secret weapon).
Alright, I'm done rambling. Uneven volume levels, and some dim-sounding vinyl, but I rocked out just the same.