Ambient, Downtempo, IDM. Heavy and weird.
Right-click save-as here or on the spectrogram above to download the mix
from aNONradio's archives.
This show (like most of MTT Year 2) is no longer available for download here. Get in touch with me at the email address listed at the top of this page if you want a copy of it.
This post was updated on 2020/10/05.
- Meat Beat Manifesto / No Purpose No Design 00:59
- Scorn / Dreamspace 02:53
- Zainetica / Raygun 08:15
- Aeroc / Daisy Chains 14:17
- Seal Bient / Untitled [ML051 02] 16:47
- Bitstream / Astro Glide 18:55
- Chungking Mansions & Internet Goddess Shinatama / Liquid Niitrogen CPU Cooling 23:21
- Brian Eno / My Squelchy Life 26:33
- Subtonal / Silent Noise 30:16
- Byzar / Phylyx 36:43
- Meat Beat Manifesto / She's Unreal 41:06
- Scorn / Silver Rain Fell 44:51
- Aaron Spectre / Down In The Gutter 48:34
- Autechre / Dael 52:46
- The Darkvoid Project / Taking Me Apart 58:45
I'm not sure what to highlight this week. The high weirdness of Moonlit Chatlogs or Eno's Squelchy Life. The breakbeat parts from Meat Beat Manifesto's Subliminal Sandwitch. The slightly more industrial Evanescence by Scorn. The IDM pieces, the one dub techno track that made it in.
This show is the first of Movement Through Thought's second year. I'm happy (and a little surprised) to have made it this far. To everyone who's been listening: thank you. I hope you've found some new music, or that you've heard some old music in a new way. Thanks also to aNONradio for hosting (and putting up with) me.
Here's to another year.