An hourlong wander through some 160 BPM DnB and electro. Features some new(ish) tracks from Next Phase Recordings and Astrophonica, plus some old favorites from Militant Science.
Right-click save-as here or on the spectrogram above to download this mix. This mix is also available at mixcloud.
- XY0815 / MDK44 - Transit To Nowhere 00:00
- Infest / Oisee 01:59
- Aquarius & Tayla / Bringing Me Down 06:11
- Fjell / To Step To 08:59
- Darkhalo / Horror 11:23
- Sonar's Ghost / Anticipation Game 13:47
- THUGWIDOW / ribbon impressor 17:23
- Screwtec / Soul Fix 20:00
- Synth Alien / Spectral Attack 23:35
- Philip D Kick / Funk 160 27:54
- Aux 88 / Computer Speaks 31:05
- DJ Stingray / Mindless 33:12
- Client_03 / Hope Repeater 36:06
- Stratowerx / Time 39:42
- Ed Rush & Optical / Fixation 43:42
- ASC / Starkwood 46:53
- FFF / Know How 50:04
- Jega / Nausicaä 53:38
- Mad Professor / Cultural Explosion 59:09
Three tracks from Next Phase Records feature in this hour: #1 Oisee by Infest from the Drift EP, #4 To Step To by Fjell also from the Drift EP, and #6 Anticipation Game by Sonar's Ghost from the Octagon EP. Both those EPs are name-your-price (or "free download" as the page banner says) and are pretty sweet; the rest of the label's releases seem awesome too. I recognize some of the artists on the label from Digibeat Music and the big Subtle Audio compilations. Good atmospheric drum & bass and breakbeat music, thumbs up from me.
Two tracks from Astrophonica appear also: #10 Funk 160 by Philip D Kick (AKA Om Unit) and #13 Hope Repeater by Client_03. Fracture & Lucie La Mode's cheerful Some Love nearly made it into this mix too, and is very much worth a listen. Call it a bonus track. One to brighten up a gray day.
I'm laughing a bit as I write this 'cause looking at the tracklist it doesn't make a whole lot of sense. But I like all these tracks and was into it while mixing. Can't ask for more than that. Anyway I'll be back next week Thursday with another set, probably some electro in the 130s. Thanks for listening and catch you all later.