Ambient, electro, synthpop, a tiny bit of EBM. A similar selection to the previous two weeks, but at 120 BPM. No rush.
This show (like most of MTT Year 3) is no longer available for download here. Get in touch with me at the email address listed at the top of this page if you want a copy of it.
- NNYNYX / Multiples Of Nine 00:00
- Koova / Conduit 01:00
- Dez Williams / Hand On Mouth 05:16
- Shadowbunny / Phi 07:55
- Jauzas The Shining & G13ck / Ciudades Muertas 11:39
- Maria Ernst / La Muerte Es Solo El Comienzo 14:19
- Final Cut / She Destroys (Hilltop Mix) 17:53
- Section 25 / Looking From A Hilltop (Restructure) 20:10
- 240 Interceptor / Untitled [Bunker 3072 B3] 23:52
- Anthony Rother / Maschinenwelt 26:03
- Ectomorph / Crawl Of The Cthulu 28:14
- Alex Nôrinh / Untitled [Bunker 3066 A1] 30:46
- Audio Tech / Darkside (Vocal Remix) 35:41
- Zyntax / New World Order II 38:55
- Lectromagnetique / She 41:23
- Shadowbunny / Blackened Dream 44:28
- Black Spider Clan / Broken Mirror 47:58
- I-F / The Search 51:03
- Squadra Blanco / Berg Hotel 56:13
- Dr. Lovelock / Protobiont 57:49
I-F's The Search, Alex Nôrinh's Untitled from Bunker 3066, Maria Ernst's La Muerte Es Solo El Comienzo, and the two Shadowbunny tracks are my favorites from this list. NNYNYX's Worldspawn also deserves a mention - it's a creepy ambient album that reminds me a bit of Reznor's soundtrack to Quake. (Though that might be due to the tracknames).
Not too much more to say about this one. Tracks 3, 11, and 13 play at -6% and may sound a bit off. Levels, arrangement, my usual complaints. Check back next week for something slower; chunky EBM, maybe.
If you've written a response to this post then please let me know the URL:
You can also submit a "comment" webmention by pressing the button below. It may take a day or two for your comment to appear here and a copy of your comment will be stored at commentpara.de.