An hour of ~130 BPM slightly spooky electro. A bunch of favorites, new and old.
This show (like most of MTT Year 3) is no longer available for download here. Get in touch with me at the email address listed at the top of this page if you want a copy of it.
- Dmitry Distant / Luxure (Live Version) 00:00
- Cignol / Ask This 02:35
- Shadowbunny / No Return 06:47
- Sniper Mode / Bulletproof 10:14
- Aloka / Concave 13:56
- Ekman / Frequency Is Matter 18:22
- Boris Divider / Wireframe Reality 21:05
- Cestrian / Untitled [Bunker 3072 A2] 23:47
- The Exaltics / 2905 26:45
- Composite Profuse / The Blackfriars Bridge 28:58
- Caron / Terra 33:09
- Star-Kid / Untitled [Bunker 3072 A1] 37:14
- Ectomorph / Stalker 39:50
- Exhausted Modern / Attain Ataraxia 41:57
- Versalife / Scepsis 45:47
- Transparent Sound / Slang City 50:47
- Transparent Sound / Watching You 53:01
- Linear Systems / Fire In My Heart 56:17
Tracks 2, 9, and 18 all come from the famous Electro Compendium. It's a wonderful snapshot of electro in 2012, and is (and always has been) available free. So if you haven't heard it, go get it at the link above. Thank you Dave Paton, Jean-Paul Bondy, and all contributors to the project.
Ectomorph's Resident Advisor mix from last year introduced me to Versalife's Self-Replication EP. I highly recommend both that mix and that EP. I didn't repeat Ectomorph's transition from Stalker to Scepsis, but I sure did want to.
This is a good one. Strong tracks, no serious mistakes. Spring reverb, scratchy potentiometers, and a lot of line noise.