Driving electro and bass music up around 140 BPM. Detroit, Florida, NZ, UK, and more.
This show (like most of MTT Year 3) is no longer available for download here. Get in touch with me at the email address listed at the top of this page if you want a copy of it.
This post was updated on 2020/10/05.
- Screwtec / Water Gate 00:00
- Aux 88 / Alien Life Form 02:04
- E.M.S. / Ginetik 05:40
- Go Nuclear / Time2Party 10:10
- Bass Junkie / Myami Style 14:00
- Silicon / Positive, Negative 17:38
- Nomadic / Metro-Mover (Extended Mix) 20:25
- Spectrums Data Forces / Telemaco (Systemic Remix) 23:57
- Exzakt / Sleeping With The Enemy (Alpha 606 Remix) 26:43
- Kronos Device / Sinister Synthesis 29:41
- Hydraulix / Basstown 33:07
- DJ Overdose / Crystal Boy (Space Adventure Cobra Mix) 37:14
- Radioactive Man / Sight & Sound 41:46
- Phonotronix / Electronic Intellect 45:00
- Jackal & Hyde / Bang (Ver 2.0) 48:30
- Chaotic State / Threat Con Delta 50:26
- Bass Junkie / Robot Movement (Dexorcist's B-Boy Bass Edit) 52:33
- Cybonix / Let Your Body Rock 55:34
- Silicon / ID0 57:50
There are two different artists named Silicon featured in this mix. Track 6, Positive, Negative, is by the Silicon of Silicon Bass Experience fame, who discogs tells me is a person named Marc Pomeroy. Track 19, ID0, is by Silicon AKA Heath Brunner. Proper track credit is important to me, so I hope that clears up any confusion.
This show strays a bit from the more strict detroit-miami electro-bass of the last few weeks. Over half this mix is from UK / EU labels, with two tracks each from Battle Trax, Frustrated Funk, Militant Science, and Touchin' Bass. Three tracks from Exzakt's Monotone Records feature, all pieces I bought back in the late 2000s. Monotone recently started releasing new music, so check that out at their website.
Bass month will close next week with a selection of slower tunes, something to relax with after playing the arcade. No new tricks, but good music.