Ambient, downtempo, and weird stuff this week. Winding down from DJing at the arcade last night.
This episode’s recording did not stop when the show did, so unfortunately it
ended up being nine hours long. One hour of MTT, eight hours of robot DJ
It's still available here, or linked as the spectrogram
This show (like most of MTT Year 3) is no longer available for download here. Get in touch with me at the email address listed at the top of this page if you want a copy of it.
- Frequent C / Skyward 00:00
- Massive Attack vs. Mad Professor / Protection (Radiation Ruling The Nation) 02:36
- Hong Kong Express / Unfinished Business 09:50
- Meat Beat Manifesto / Addiction 12:30
- Skull / Destroy All Monsters 16:18
- DJ Krush ft. KK / Rust 20:42
- Flying Lotus / Golden Diva 23:44
- Boards Of Canada / Turquoise Hexagon Sun 27:32
- Kouichi Yamazaki / A Point Of No Return 32:04
- Photek / DNA 35:06
- Depeche Mode / Barrel Of A Gun (Smith's Soft Mix) 40:10
- Keef Baker / ar53 44:47
- Three Tragic Myths / Blossom 48:09
- Coil / Windowpane (12" Version) 52:47
- Frequent C / Spinning In The Field 58:24
Boards Of Canada, Depeche Mode, Flying Lotus, and Josh Walund all in the same hour. That's some kind of achievement, I think. The first 40 minutes of this is pretty good, but the end falls apart a bit. That's alright though, still good tracks.
So this is the first show of year 3. For the last 104 shows, 104 hours, I haven't repeated a track. (As near as I can tell, anyway). That was a restriction I imposed on myself when I started. Over the last two years I've more or less run through both my knowledge and the best of my music collection. I'm lifting that restriction now, and I'm going to start repeating individual songs. I'll make an effort to not repeat runs or specific mixes.
Thank you all for listening this past year, and thank you aNONradio for hosting my program.
If you've written a response to this post then please let me know the URL:
You can also submit a "comment" webmention by pressing the button below. It may take a day or two for your comment to appear here and a copy of your comment will be stored at commentpara.de.