Some aggressive post-2000 electro and bass music.
Right-click save-as here or on the spectrogram above to download the mix
from aNONradio's archives.
This show (like most of MTT Year 1) is no longer available for download here. Get in touch with me at the email address listed at the top of this page if you want a copy of it.
This post was updated on 2020/10/05.
- Dynamik Bass System / Robotmachine
- Dynamix II / Sedona
- Ghosts In The Machine / Merciless Killing Machines
- Lethal Agent & Kounterakt / Mind, Body and Soul
- Synthetix / Birth Of The Bot
- Hydraulix / Low Endz
- Hydraulix / Nympho
- Autonomous Bass Heads / Bass Rock
- DJ Overdose / It's DJ Overdose
- $uper Geniu$ / Miami's Vice
- TEST / Audio Stimulant
- Brice Kelly / Machine On Rails
- Larry McCormick / Escape
- Exzakt / Clarity
- Exzakt / Off Course
Unofficial bass month continues. "Steamrolls on through" is maybe a better description than "continue" for this week.
There's a lot of Monotone USA in this mix; five tracks, give or take. There's a run of records on Monotone, starting with the reissue of Pledge Your Allegiance To Electro Funk (MON003), that are just paint-peelingly loud and aggressive. I pull them off the shelf and let them flex about once a year. This is the result.
I've linked to the discogs page for Robotmachine above, but Dynamik Bass System have kindly made it available on Bandcamp. I may pick that up at some point, to have a cleaner copy of the release.