MTT No. 016 / Time Slowed
Posted by Cameron Vanderzanden on
Tags: anonradio, breaks, dj mix, downtempo, dub, hiphop, movement through thought, music, radio.
Played some downtempo breakbeat-y stuff this week. Unfortunately there appears to have been a problem with the aNONradio archives that prevented the show from being saved. The only record of that hour, then, is a tracklist and some memories.
- Meat Beat Manifesto / Set Your Receivers
- DJ Food / Spiral Dub
- Bandulu / Bill's Gate
- Mellow-D / Cotton Wool
- Ian O'Brien / Homeless
- Michna / Believe In It
- Funky Technicians / Ninja (Essence Of Time Remix)
- Push Button Objects / Striffle
- Meat Beat Manifesto / United Nations (E.T.C.)
- Scorn / Night Tide
- Small Fish With Spine / 15 Levels Of The Empire State
- Necros / River Boat
- Push Button Objects / Maercs
- Secret Frequency Crew / Gold
- Dr. Octagon / No Awareness
- Meat Beat Manifesto / Future Worlds
A low-key selection. I spent the last week listening to Subliminal Sandwitch by MBM and Evanescence by Scorn, which may explain this. That and general tiredness.
If you've written a response to this post then please let me know the URL:
You can also submit a "comment" webmention by pressing the button below. It may take a day or two for your comment to appear here and a copy of your comment will be stored at commentpara.de.