Closing out bass month with 90 BPM Miami bass, electro, and some lazy DJ-ing.
This show (like most of MTT Year 3) is no longer available for download here. Get in touch with me at the email address listed at the top of this page if you want a copy of it.
This post was updated on 2020/10/05.
- Bass Society / Prelude 00:00
- Beat Dominator / Music's Hypnotizing 01:21
- 2 Live Crew / Ghetto Bass 05:04
- MC Shy D / It's Just My Caddy (Vocal) 09:39
- Gucci Crew II / Gucci Bass 12:45
- M-4 Sers / Leave Me Alone 18:43
- Iceman Ja / Dead Or Alive 22:38
- Bass 305 / Digital Dreams (Mid Tempo Digital Bass Version) 27:27
- Dagobert / On The Run (Dreamix) 32:21
- Headnoaks / Ice Crystal Lattice 35:01
- Bass Society / Bass Society 39:59
- Bass 305 / Hip Hop Groove (Sample Symphomovement 305) 42:50
- Dynamix II / Purple Beats [Color Beats] 45:54
- Aux 88 / Fly By Night 49:11
- Dynamix II / Give It To Em 54:41
- Dynamix II / Addicted To Bass 59:23
I don't have too much to say about this selection - it's exactly what it looks like. Some car audio bass from Bass 305, Bass Society, Beat Dominator, and Dynamix II. Proper Miami bass (complete with rapping!) from 2 Live Crew, MC Shy D, Gucci Crew II, M-4 Sers, and Iceman Ja. Then a few odd pieces to glue it together. (Including the excellent Fly By Night by Aux 88, the final track on Bass Magnetic).
This is a very lazy set - most of these tracks are played from beginning to end - but the music is good, so maybe I can be excused. There is one rude edit at 55:54, done to make Give It To Em longer so I wouldn't need to play another track. I've got some recent purchases queued up to play next week (and next month), so check back for that.