Disco. House? Another CBS-inspired show.
Right-click save-as here or on the spectrogram above to download the mix
from aNONradio's archives.
This show (like most of MTT Year 2) is no longer available for download here. Get in touch with me at the email address listed at the top of this page if you want a copy of it.
This post was updated on 2020/10/05.
- So Takahashi / Pattern #15 [-8%] 00:00
- Raiders Of The Lost Arp / Arrival 01:03
- Patrick Cowley / Sea Hunt 05:04
- Polarius / On The Seaside 08:58
- Orgue Electronique / Bitter Cherry Leaves 12:37
- Lowfish / No Longer Accepting Complaints 14:57
- Giorgio / E=MC² 19:24
- Skatebård / Vuelo 22:12
- Late Invitation / The Invite 28:03
- Omar S & Kai Alce / Not Phazed 30:29
- Legowelt / Are You Truly Debonaire? 33:34
- Lolita Sträp / I Would Love To Eat You Right Now 37:06
- Alexander Robotnick / Problèmes D'Amour (Original 12") 40:13
- Giorgio / I Wanna Rock You 44:02
- Polygamy Boys ft. Lindsay-J / Mystic Eyes 48:23
- SYD / Altered States 54:09
- Legowelt / Gina Flies To Space 55:15
Bunker, Crème Organization (a lot of Crème, 4 tracks), Viewlexx, and a small helping of proper old italo-disco thanks to Patrick Cowley, Giorgio Moroder, and Alexander Robotnick. I put this together as an excuse to play Mystic Eyes, which I recently (re)discovered.
Three tracks by Legowelt make it in: On The Seaside, Are You Truly Debonaire, and Gina Flies To Space. It makes me really happy that On The Seaside mixes into Sea Hunt so nicely.
The bit in the middle - Vuelo, The Invite, Not Phazed - is a weird little house aside. I'm not sure it works, but that's OK; it changes up the sound nicely. The Omar-S track in particular is really good.
There's a sloppy transition or two, and a few of the tracks could be swapped out for something more suitable, but then that's always true of my sets. I had a great time mixing these tunes again; can't ask for more than that.