A mix of breaks, IDM, and electro this week. It sounds like... nonsense. Heh.
Right-click save-as here or on the spectrogram above to download the mix
from aNONradio's archives.
This show (like most of MTT Year 2) is no longer available for download here. Get in touch with me at the email address listed at the top of this page if you want a copy of it.
This post was updated on 2020/10/05.
- Luke Vibert / Reality Check 00:00
- Sint / Off To Work 03:49
- Fellmann & Louise / Chicken Sandwich 06:07
- Wenzel / Latenight Drive 09:03
- Paul Hardcastle / King Tut 13:31
- Facade / The Groove (Drive To Hollywood Version) 17:35
- Hashim / Chateau Vie (Castle Life) 22:04
- Intelligent Concept / Keep Da' Groove 25:09
- Nagz / Daughter of Time 29:32
- Tusken Raiders / Sexy Sandpeople 31:35
- Dagobert / Ready To Rock (Electronic Religion) 34:32
- Imatran Voima / Commando (Sbassship Remix) 36:52
- Brothomstates / Rktic 40:48
- Two Lines / Lexo 1000 45:21
- Outputmessage / Bernard's Song 51:12
- Hajimari ft. Jai Tee / Untitled 56:16
I'm feeling particularly braindead today, so I'll keep my comments short.
Nagz' Daugher of Time is supremely awesome and way, way too short. I've played Nagz once before on MTT. There's a directory full of his Fasttracker 2 mods on my hard drive that I need to go through. Might be a good idea to do a few extended edits, too.
Brothomstates' Rktic is the only record I have on the Warp sublabel Arcola. I'm a huge fan of Brothomstates, as I've mentioned before. It's a killer 12". The b-side - Matala Bobo - is just as good as Rktic.
The Lexo 1000 to Bernard's Song transition is one I particularly like, and have done a few times at Ground Kontrol. Both tracks are from very good (and very different) compilations.
I don't know what the selection will look like next week. I'll spend my time thinking sunny thoughts, and we'll see what happens.