Techno. House? Detroit, vaguely Detroit, and perhaps not Detroit at all.
Right-click save-as here or on the spectrogram above to download the
mix from aNONradio's archives.
This show (like most of MTT Year 1) is no longer available for download here. Get in touch with me at the email address listed at the top of this page if you want a copy of it.
This post was updated on 2020/10/05.
- Indio / Kino Flow
- Shanti Celeste / Universal Glow
- Fairmount Squad / Pro One
- Suburban Knight / Shape Shifter
- UR / Untitled [UR038 B2]
- System 7 vs. Derrick May / Prototype 1
- Model 500 / The Messenger
- The Martian / Medicine Man
- Dark Matrix / Untitled [LSF007 D3]
- Shanti Celeste / Porto Seguro
- 69 / Pungtang 2
- Derrick May / Drama
- Suburban Knight / Midnight Sunshine
- Ian O'Brien / Mad Mike Disease
- The Martian / Windwalker
- Dave Angel / So High
Not sure what to highlight here. That Fairmount Squad record is good and very strange. Shanti Celeste is consistently great. See if you can break the code on UR038 B2.
A couple of these tracks come from the excellent Megatech Body CD and Ghost in the Shell Tribute albums - those albums are unique. Megatech Body CD is the soundtrack to the "Ghost in the Shell" playstation game, expanded out to two discs. "Ghost in the Shell Tribute" is, I think, a series of two CDs paying tribute to GITS released after the playstation game and its soundtrack. Those deserve a longer writeup, and probably their own dedicated mix.