Electro, Footwork, and Drum & Bass.
Right-click save-as here or on the spectrogram above to download the
mix from aNONradio's archives.
This show (like most of MTT Year 1) is no longer available for download here. Get in touch with me at the email address listed at the top of this page if you want a copy of it.
This post was updated on 2020/10/05.
- J Shaw / Ride The Waves
- Aux 88 / Computer Speaks
- Paul Blackford / The Bunker
- Kitbuilders / Everything Is
- DJ Stingray / Serotonin
- Paul Blackford / Aqua Theory
- Skip Club Orchestra / Back In Ray (Version)
- Crypticz / Rolla
- DJ Tre / Unreleased Track 2k14!
- DJ Spinn / 2020
- Gnyonpix / Metal City
- Hidden Agenda / Vindication
- Aquasky / Sea Monkey
- The Lithium Project / Mars Plastic (3rd Eye)
- Boymerang / A.C.I.D.
- Source Direct // Intensity / Generations
This is an experiment with a few different styles of music that share a common tempo. First is some fast electro (Paul Blackford's excellent Militant Science, Stingray, and a few oddball pieces). Next is a grab-bag of Footwork. Then '90s Drum & Bass to close it out.
There's a lot more good music in these three styles (tones, tempos) so I'll definitely be exploring this again in the future. Sadly I mistimed the closing fade, so be prepared for an abrupt ending.